The legacy v/s promise debate I had in my mind took an interesting twist. I would have liked ISB to accept / reject my application, but I got a wait list !
Well, the debate raging in my mind owing to certain interesting perspectives probably needs to be concluded. ISB tells me that they shall make up their mind in the III week of March. I need at least a month's time to organise myself to join a B school (arranging EMIs for existing housing loans, insurance policies, relocation blues etc). Hence ISB's proposition does not fit my context, unfortunately.
My heart always rooted for IIMA, whereas the head still asks the unsavory what ifs? I must admit, that I dabbled with ISB essentially as a consequence of meandering around the what ifs? I shall keep the story of what ifs for another day.
I must confess that I had no hope in the hell that I would get an IIMA admit, but thought I would be able manage an ISB admit. But results seem to be contradictory. The one factor (from my side) was that the interview of IIMA was far better than the interview of ISB. That apart I don't have a clue.
I have mentioned earlier and would like to reiterate that I am enamored by my co-participant profiles at PGPX-II. I have been interacting with a couple of them already and I can tell you that they come across clearly as mature, stable and aware individuals. With an average gmat score of around 710 for the batch, work-ex of 10 years and age of 32, PGPX is clearly a unique MBA programme. Its uniqueness stemming out of the deep intellectual capital, wide industry experience, amazing participant maturity and leadership abilities.
ISB as a school has pluses in faculty & infrastructure. It has clear programme objectives and stake holder expectations are consistent with each other. It holds a great promise and could be one of the leading business schools in India in future.
But time has come for me to make a choice and move on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
All the best my friend..
I believe PGPX surpasses your expectations of the program..
Take care..
thanks
Post a Comment