A co participant of my class directed our attention to the IIM-A website today. The school has published the PGPX-II class profiles.
http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/pgpx/pgpxII0708.html
One can notice that while the gmat score has remained around 700, same as that for PGPX-I, the work-ex and age of the participants has increased. My guess is that this must be by design. This is because IIM-A wants to make sure the differentiation in profiles vis-a-vis PGP is maintained.
Also, I must admit a factual error on the average gmat score of the class, that I have reported earlier. I have said it was 710 based on the information of around 50 participants I had. Hence, my apologies.
Interestingly, I have noticed that the debates I had in my mind have occupied my co participants' mind space as well. I have also noticed that people having multiple offers are taking a preference to join PGPX. Well, time will confirm that ; )
I have been speaking to some B school recruiters who happen to be my friends. Well, the feeling is positive. However, there is a definite need to build awareness and market the programme. As some of my batch mates say, may be we can take a leaf out of ISB's marketing repertoire.
I was on II tier B school campus recently, for recruiting ops grads. The experience has been very interesting, as I could identify myself with the psyche of a B school grad. I will write about this experience in detail, later.
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment