Mr R GopalaKrishnan, Exec Director Tata Sons was on the campus during the first week of August. He interacted with the PGPX class for half a day and also spent time talking about developing intuitions as managers and how we can use it for making effective decisions. He being a great believer in role of intuitions in management, pour in all his experiences into his maiden work, "The case of the Bonsai Manager". Gopal uses his deep understanding of nature in driving home his point and he has been absolutely brilliant at that.
I was particularly impressed by this man's thought process and articulation skills. He held the class captivated for about 2 hours, as he took us through his learning from stint at Levers and now at Tata Sons.
His brother R. Srinivasan is another wizard (I've heard him a couple of times - even this man is a great thinker and orator) but works for another Indian giant ITC. Looks like getting big, runs in the family !
I was particularly impressed by this man's thought process and articulation skills. He held the class captivated for about 2 hours, as he took us through his learning from stint at Levers and now at Tata Sons.
His brother R. Srinivasan is another wizard (I've heard him a couple of times - even this man is a great thinker and orator) but works for another Indian giant ITC. Looks like getting big, runs in the family !
No comments:
Post a Comment