That's right! As I get ready for the next half of MBA life, I said let me get a new look... for my face as well as for my blog....
And before I realized, the week long break disappeared. I am off to Ahmedabad tomorrow; term III will begin on 27th Aug. I chose 3 electives for term III out of a selection of 19 options. We have to make up a total of 2.4 credits or 60 sessions. Since I am looking at FMCG and Retail industries as my key focus areas post MBA, I opted for Retail Management as one of the electives. The Prof who will be teaching entrepreneurship is gawd level and hence this course as well; besides it fits into my long term scheme of things. And finally Strategic B2B, again because it falls into my key focus group - Marketing and the prof is rated pretty high. So, you would have noticed electives decisions are influenced by the quality of prof... that's one learning I had from two terms at IIMA.
So, tomorrow I gonna carry tons of book from PGPX office (for term III) for starting prep for Monday's classes... here we go.
Friday, August 24, 2007
All New Look for Term III
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good luck with term III
Post a Comment