Friday, March 30, 2007

Enter IIM, Ahmedabad.

Finally the moment of reckoning happened. I have landed at IIMA last night at 9.15 pm, I was promptly received at the IMDC reception and was helped with my entire luggage in to my allotted family accommodation. The day ended at about 1.30 am when some of us in our class finished yapping with some seniors. The milieu is soaking in already, you see. The day was up beat in mood with some great placement info that was shared with media.


This morning I registered myself for the programme and was done with all other formalities; everything took about less than an hour. The flat we have been given is about 600 sqft smart apartment and is more than well furnished. But the heat of Ahmedabad really sucks! The top floor flat does n’t help much.


Finally before I sign out tonite, let me bring all you guys to some sad reality. If the day was hectic and tiring, the term I course materials and books are more than overwhelming. It is not funny!


The grind begins!

2 comments:

udybaby said...

All the best for your journey. I'm sure it'll be fun! I must wait a few more months for mine to begin..

Aks said...

IIM-A..ahaan..sounds interesting.

Hi...I am Ankit, in Ahmedabad now.