Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Log out: Calcutta

Today has been the last day of my current innings at my office. Union Budget on 28th Feb has a big impact on our business and hence expectedly, the day was hectic with what if scenarios and options getting built & analysed as the FM spoke in parliament. Amidst all the action, I was busy wrapping up appraisals, five in all including mine. Like all the time, there were of course the last minute surprises and I had to contend with them. So it was one helluva day !
As I drove back home from office, it dawned on me that from tomorrow onwards I am not going to follow the routine of office for an year. I am also reminded of the 17 hour battles I am going to fight each day in the coming months, thanks to my senior batch's feedback on life at IIMA. The transition from being a manager to a student has begun !

3 comments:

aneesh said...

Best of Luck! I hope your 17 hour days leave u with time enough to blog...

Inblue said...

All the best ! Ahmedabad waiting !

Raju Komaravolu said...

aneesh & inblue: thanks for the wishes !