Monday, January 1, 2007

New Year

I would like to wish a happy new year to all my blog readers. May 2007 get you closer to your vision, make your dreams a reality and more importantly endow you with good health.
As for me, 2007 is going to be a defining year in my life. An year when I would perhaps step up gears, professionally. From functional to business, from ignorance to knowledge, from being an engineer to becoming a leader, and from current to future !
All my formal education in life was over, before I was 22, and hence this is the first time I am seeking education by own will and choice, you know what I mean ; )
Learning at IIM-A was an un-imagined proposition and I am eager to interact & learn from the class of 2008. This is to wish each of the other 79 class mates of mine a glorious year ahead. Amen.

No comments: